O2 Now Hiring Motivated Brand Ambassadors!
We are looking for enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to be the face of O2 and promote O2 Natural Recovery Drink in their community. O2 is a new sports recovery drink designed by a medical doctor and CrossFit trainer to be a healthier alternative to your typical sports and energy drinks. It has nothing artificial, natural caffeine, 2x the electrolytes of leading sports drinks, and added oxygen to help the liver process toxins faster.
We are rapidly expanding into new markets with a healthier post-performance beverage for health-conscious consumers. O2 is currently sold in Whole Foods and hundreds of gyms and independent groceries across the country.
If you enjoy connecting with people about health and wellness, we want to meet you!
To be a successful O2 Brand Ambassador, you will need to be a self-starter with strong communication skills and independent problem solving abilities. You should be an active social media user and possess the ability to communicate the benefits of O2 in a compelling way.
Ultimately, you should have a strong understanding of O2 to communicate its functional benefits to increase O2’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- Perform ~2 sampling events per month, showcasing O2 to potential customers at grocery stores, gyms and community events. Most events will be on weekend afternoons. Responsibilities include distributing samples, providing information about O2, and always having a great attitude. Smiling and having fun is also a must!
- You will also be tasked with identifying additional event opportunities for O2 in your market.
- Minimum 2 features per month on active social channels promoting O2, sampling events or related content.
- Track customer feedback from your efforts to inform the marketing team of consumer sentiment.
- Network and build trusting relationships with O2 fans in your market.
- Execute grassroots marketing techniques, like sharing your referral code with friends, to generate awareness and sales amongst your network.
- Reliable transportation and ability to commit to 2 weekend events monthly are a must.
- Work experience as a brand ambassador/promoter.
- An outgoing, friendly personality, with a desire to meet new people.
- Ability to work independently to support achievement of larger team goals.
- Active social media presence across multiple platforms.
Compensation & Benefits
- $15/hour during scheduled sampling events (Typically 3 hours/event - 2 times a month)
- 10% commission on sales generated by your unique Ambassador Referral Code
- Free O2 Merch
- 1 case of O2 for personal recovery needs/month
- Flexibility to perform duties as they fit into your schedule